Monday, 14 December 2009

14 Dec

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Sister




today i 7++am woke up
im early ?
i just slept 3jam ..pengsan
than , i called my dear .
he going midvalley for work
than the old baby was woke up ~
yeahhh ! i no need bored edi ==''

i helped him bath
shit . . make me 湿湿
played water .
he very fun & enjoy
but i wan pengsan

after that , i need a bath too .
finished bath ,
my mummy said take the old baby go cut hair .
i follow la . if not boring la ! aduii

reached the ''saloon''
i think that not a saloon .
a .... i dont know how 2 say . is a old shop .
the aunty look like 包住婆 FUNNY LO
i thougth my mummy very rich edi .
she suddenly ask wan rebonding anot , she said my hair look like sagai
i said , u paid money i sure do !
than she really agree ==''
surprise . i sit at there 4jam edi lo . so long .
my sifat so pain lo . aduii

finish i go back home bath again . coz i beh tahan
feel so dirty , cannot wash hair !
nites i went to dinner with my sister & family .
but dear was went 阿婆酒
siennzzzz ,
he's busy
aiks .

saw the 包住婆
haha


secret recipiesssssssss





No my sis photo
coz she stand beside me .
captured mm dou la .

No comments: